The most fantastic magical things can happen,
and it all starts with a wish.
Your in-kind donations will help us to expand our services to additional facilities. Please only donate items that are in good condition. We don’t want our folks to feel like second-class citizens.
Felt (all colors)
Water Color Paper – any size
Brown Paper Bags
Paint Brushes – all sizes
Google Eyes – with adhesive on back
Little Squirt Guns
Ribbon – Holiday themes
Canvas – any size
Air Dry Clay
Rubber Stamps – Ink Pads
Glass Jars with lids
Dance and Other Supplies
(Children’s instruments are okay)
Tambourines (Light weight)
Rhythm Instruments (Light weight)
Light weight Bells with handles
Boom box – CD players for residents' rooms
Amazon Wish List
Administration In-Kind Wish list
- We are currently in need of storage space for art supplies and other program materials. We can acquire supplies by the pallets at a discount if we have a location to store them long term!
- We’re losing our office space in Long Beach at the end of June because of a change in landlords. We are looking for low-cost or free office and meeting space.
- Folding Tables – 6’ and 8’
- Folding Chairs – 24
The communities we serve have very little.
We are often asked for simple things like toiletries. Though our focus is the arts, we won’t turn our backs on someone who needs a warm pair of socks. We also like to do a reception after a performance. Treats are always appreciated.
- Gift Cards (Michael’s, Oriental Trading Company, grocery stores, CVS, Target, Dollar Store, Sam’s Club, Costco, fast food)
- Holiday Party Supplies – We want our clients to feel special.